Clip Hero Trial castle clash – L12
The Heroes Trial is a feature similar to Here Be Monsters. It shares the same random unit spawn mechanic. 3,000 Might is required to enter this deadly contest. One entry generates every six hours, with 6 entries total being the maximum.
There are a total of 12 Trials with a randomly selected Legendary Hero for each that attacks your base. You must defeat all of the enemy units within the time limit to win. Prizes are Honor Badges , Gems , and Heroes .
- This new feature is much more difficult and much less consistent than Here Be Monsters. Players will have to do their best to defend their base against at least 3 or more Pumpkin Dukes or Cupids, with their stack-able skill, or multiple Druids healing each other.
- Heroes between versions have been found to spawn with the same talents. It woud be hard to identify which hero spawns where as they are all the same, though the set should retain the same talents. Examples: One Paladin in wave L1 spawns with sprint. One Snowzilla in L1 will have self-destruct.
- It appears to be a chance to multiply or receive different amounts of Honor Badges and Gems within each wave. L1 will drop 100, 200, 500 or 1000 Honor badges, or 3 or 5 gems. More testing will be needed to discover the exact nature and which heroes, if any, drop at each level.
- According to some tests there is small chance to receive only this hero which you defeated in a wave. Chances of getting hero as a reward grow up with every higher wave level completed.
- This appears to be the opposite of Here Be Monsters . You need heroes with high attack instead of heroes who hit multiple targets, this prevents the attacking heroes from using their skill(procing)